Designs

Thursday, January 27, 2011

2011 Wishlist

Not too late to wish Happy New Year 2011!First Thing: Lets make a wish list! My Wish list for 2011. Gonna work harder for these babies!
To get these in 1 year? Dream on...yawn...lalalala. Top List of my Wish list:
#1. Beats Envy Special Edition by HP: RM 8000.00. Gonna use my 14" Toshiba until it explode then might consider to get this.
#2. 16GB iPOD Nano 6th Generation: RM679.00. Its simply gorgeous! but my new iPod Shuffle is so cute.
#3. JAMBOX Mini Speaker by Jawbone: RM800++. This is super COOL!
#4. OMG! Manhattan Living Inspired Duplex? Just like what we saw in Gossip Girl. RM???. Give me some space to faint x_x.....This is so Upper East Side. lalalala....
#5. Parrot ZIKMU! Awesome Speaker for iPods by Philippe S+arck. The Prada of all Speakers! Sicko. Love! Price Tag: RM 5000++ I guess. Damn!Use RM 49.90 Sonic Gear from TESCO first.....-___-"
#6. BEATS by Dr Dre SOLO HD Headphones! The sound is an absolute blast! RM 1180 from Authorized BEATS by Dre Reseller @ The Gardens, KL.
#7. BEATS by Dr Dre.Hearbeats by Lady Gaga High Performance Headphones in Rose Red. RM 599.00. I've got the Black Chrome Heartbeats, but the Rose Red or Bright Chrome are sexier! -_-
#8. HERMES leather belt with Palladium Hardware in Togo Leather Coffee. Super Drooling. The price tag? T_T up to RM 4K for selected leather. Gonna nangis out loud for this....
#9. 40cm HERMES Birkin in Black Togo Leather with Palladium Hardware! The Ultimatum of style and status. Totally high society! Good & durable working bag. Yes I carry a lot for my work, Lappy, iPad, documents, samples etc...Guess the price.....RM 64K. Faint?hahaha... Victoria Beckham got over 100 of these in every color of the rainbow! Crazy Bi**h!. Yeah not forgetting the up to 2 years waiting list. Eat Maggi mee everyday for 15 years to get the Birkin! -_-. Unless...you win a lottery prize.
#10. HERMES Collier de Chien! Owhhh I love it! The authentic leather bracelet with Palladium or Gold Hardware. Simply beautiful. Owhhhh, should I get this for my 26th birthday? Price: RM 2800 from Hermes. 
#11. My favourite piece! Never go out without a pair of nice & cool sunglasses. Totally my statement of style. Love the Classic and edgy design. Never goes out of style. Price: RM1000++. The nearest retailer for Asia is in Hong Kong. Might consider this Bespoke Shades :)

TOTAL VALUE: RM 88058.00 * Without the Duplex.  Hahahaha....Sigh~ that is wishlist all about! for us to work harder & spent harder. T_T Lets work day & night.


No comments:

Post a Comment